Salon Hair Dry at Home...
I would love to have my hair washed and style everyday, but who can afford that?? I asked my friends at Posh the Salon here in Denver to give me the salon secrets.
1. Start with clean wet hair.
2. Add product if your hair is limp.
We suggest root boost and volume spray.
If your hair is curly we suggest a smoothing cream.
3. Begin by getting all the moisture out using a vent brush. Push the hair in every direction, working the root area, straightening it and then move to the ends and mid shaft getting 75% moisture out of hair.
4. Grab your round brush. Section your hair. Start with the back and worn your way to the front. When you get to the top, over direct the crown by pulling hair towards you. This will give you a lift.
5. When you are finished, add finishing cream of choice but remember, the less product you use and the less you touch your hair, the longer your blow dry will last.
Tags : Topics : Human InterestSocial : Human InterestLocations : Denver