Listen on your mobile phone
The Mind of Murphy
More with Murphy
Food & Drink
Film and Arts
Summer Camp & Activities
Denver Center for the Performing Arts
Sign Up/Sign In
Scratch & Win
Connect with KOSI
The Main Course
Wet Nose Wednesday
Denver Perks / Half Off
Makeup by Patti Shyne Photos by TommyCollier.com Clothes by Mariel
From insights on the latest styles to gossip on celebrity fashion to easy tips and tricks to make your look exciting and affordable, Style Fyle has it all.
Simple Updo at Home
by Denise Plante
posted Feb 5 2013 8:37AM
1. Always curl hair first. Curling gives your hair volume, and an anchor, for the bobby pins to hold onto.
2. Brush through the curls and take the crown on the head and backcomb. (tease)
3. After you tease the hair, comb or brush the sides of your hair into a pony tail at ear level. Use your hands to smooth over the crown.
4. Start to twist the hair onto itself, anchoring it with bobby pins as you twirl and leave the ends out on top. To make it extra secure, criss cross some of the bobby pins over each other.
5. Pick up any stray hairs that you may have missed, and bobby pin them into the twist.
6. Lightly spray the hairdo with hairspray.
7. You can take pomade or styling gel and make the ends a bit more interesting by sealing them with the product.
8. Spray shine your updo and you are ready for a night out on the town!
Thank you to Lisa Holste from
Back To Blog
<< Previous Post
Next Post >>
Simple Updo at Home
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Please enter the text as it is shown in the box below :
KOSI's $50,000 Home Makeover
Women's Wellness Wednesday
Entercom Webinar Series
Denver Perks / Half Off Deals!
KOSI Text Club
KOSI iPhone APP
advertise with us
Recent Blog Posts
AM I CRAZY ?
Taylor Swift Wins Big at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards
Powerball Grows to $600 Million: Website Simulates Your Chances of Winning
The Denver Zoo Welcomes a New River Otter [PICTURES]
Denver Is 3rd On Most 'Bikeable Citiesâ€™ List