WIN A $250 SHOPPING SPREE TO TOWN CENTER AT AURORA
Hey KOSI fans, You know I love fashion trends, and I also love some of the throwback styles that are coming back into play for the fall! It's so fun to see flashbacks on some old favorites and see our kids wearing some of the trendy styles we used to wear - acid washed jeans, slouchy rayon pants, Layered and loose clothing, and patterns patterns patterns! So much to get excited about this fall, let's get fall fashion trend shopping at Town Center at Aurora! Show us your favorite fall flashback trend that's IN again and Let's get nostalgic with our fashion at Town Center at Aurora!
CLICK HERE to upload your fall fashion flashback picture and you could win a $250 shopping spree, with Me!!
From insights on the latest styles to gossip on celebrity fashionto easy tips and tricks to make your look exciting and affordable, Style Fyle has it all. Check it out below!
Salon Hair Dry at Home...
I would love to have my hair washed and style everyday, but who can afford that?? I asked my friends at Posh the Salon here in Denver to give me the salon secrets.
1. Start with clean wet hair.
2. Add product if your hair is limp.
We suggest root boost and volume spray.
If your hair is curly we suggest a smoothing cream.
3. Begin by getting all the moisture out using a vent brush. Push the hair in every direction, working the root area, straightening it and then move to the ends and mid shaft getting 75% moisture out of hair.
4. Grab your round brush. Section your hair. Start with the back and worn your way to the front. When you get to the top, over direct the crown by pulling hair towards you. This will give you a lift.
5. When you are finished, add finishing cream of choice but remember, the less product you use and the less you touch your hair, the longer your blow dry will last.
Tags : Topics : Human InterestSocial : Human InterestLocations : Denver