KOSI 101.1 and HealthONE want you to be “in the know”
on how to keep you and your loved ones healthy.
|We want to hear from you! Click here to take a quick survey and you could win a $100 gift card to Whole Foods.
You never know when it may be time to find a doctor. When choosing a doctor that is right for you and your family, location, insurance and specialty are all things that you might consider.
The HealthONE Family of Hospitals has hundreds of trusted doctors ranging from primary care to many sub-specialities located all over the Denver metro area. The easy Find-A-Doctor feature on our website allows you search by specialty, disease or expertise as well as a preferred gender, language spoken, location, hospital affiliation and more.
Our physicians are on the medical staffs of our HealthONE hospitals:
Tips to Choose a New Primary Care Physician
Is your doctor’s office close to your home or work?
2. Insurance: Make sure that the physician and medical practice you choose are covered by your insurance plan.
3. Specialty: Do you have a chronic health condition? If so, you may want to choose a doctor who specializes in that area.
4. Chemistry: Do you trust your current doctor? Would you refer a friend or family member to him or her?
What to Bring for Your First Appointment
• Medical Records: Any copies you have
• List of Medications
• Details of any chronic conditions
• A list of any recent health conditions or concerns
• Any other information that you think may be helpful to your new physician.
Find a doctor now by visiting www.healthonecares.com/find_a_doctor/. Many of our physicians offer convenient on-line appointment scheduling that you can access from our web site. Or, you can call 303-575-0055 and we’ll help you find the right doctor for you and your family.